Hi readers, welcome to my blogs. For happy reading and blogging, please check out the guidelines which applied to every visitor of my blog:
- No hate and offensive words. Any would be removed when violating this rule.
- Sharing of my content is allowed but please reference me in the post and put the link of my blog.
- Readers are always welcome to leave negative yet constructive comments on my blog.
- Respect one another. Engage in the discussion through comments!
This blog is dedicated to sharing. It is also dedicated to being a conversation. As a creative outlet for myself, I will be posting my pictures and stories. What I would ask of you is that you would help me continue to get better. Be constructive and supportive. We are all striving to get better and I can’t grow unless I know where to grow.
I would ask that you be kind when giving constructive criticism or your opinions. No one wins when hate is being thrown around and we all know that keyboard warriors love doing battle in the comments sections. There is no room for that on this blog. Here are the don’ts of this blog.
- Use of hate speech
- Use of Explicit Language
- Use of inappropriate usernames
- Creating accounts for trolling/harassment purposes only
- Use of offensive imagery
- Advertising in the comments
- Be a douche
If you are breaking any of these community guidelines you may be put on probation or banned from participating in this blog. All reports of violations will be seriously considered and attended to by a real human. However, I do reserve the right to change these guidelines without notice. I also can enforce or not enforce these guidelines at my discretion.
No use of hate speech. This will not be tolerated under any circumstances. You are entitled to your own opinion, however there is a line between voicing your opinion and degrading others. This includes, but is not limited to, comments that degrade others’ race, religion, gender, orientation, or work. No unapproved self-promotion. Unsolicited forms of advertisement is not permitted...